Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Beautiful Prayer

In The Name Of ALLAH The Most Beneficient And Merciful

I asked Allah to take away my habit. Allah Said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give up.

Iasked Allah to make my handicapped child whole. Allah said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked Allah to grant me patience. Allah said, No. Patience is a by-product of tribulations, it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked Allah to give happiness. Allah said No. I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.

I asked Allah to spare me pain. Allah said , No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked Allah to make my spirit grow. Allah said No. You must grow on your own!, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked Allah for all things that I might enjoy life. allah said, No, I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I asked Allah to help me love others, as much as He loves me. Allah said... Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

If you love Allah, spread this out. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU.

0 comments: